Friday, April 14, 2006

Confidential tips by email

If you look at the sidebar on the right-hand side of this page, you'll notice that I have added an email link. This feature is provided as a service to you, the readers of The Alberta Liberal Archive.

Information is the lifeblood of any media, and I hope some of you will provide me with information that you think is important for the public to know about. The following represents the policies I will administer with respect to any information you provide to me:

  • The information will only be published if it pertains to the Alberta Liberal Party, or the Liberal Party of Canada.
  • Your complete confidentiality will be respected. No information that may serve to identify you will be published by me.
  • Your email address will be kept completely confidential. It will not be shared with anybody.
  • I will not publish anything that is defamatory.
I think that covers it, but if you have any recommendations on how this feature can be improved, I would be glad to hear from you.